22.9.16

The biggest work

The biggest work is to love you for what you are,
And to never ever try to be what you aren’t
We are all here on purpose, and may we know it or not, we all have things to accomplish
Don’t try too hard, if you’re just you, everything will come along
Never ever be afraid to lose anybody, be eternally proud to have known them !
Be thankful for those things you had, many people didn’t have

You can’t imagine how much people want to be you, want to have what you have
You can’t imagine how many people look UP at you, for good or bad reasons
You can’t imagine how many people want you to SUCCEED SO BADLY

The key of all this, is to have faith, and to work for what you deserve !
Because for sure, y’all deserve something !
Y’all deserve success, love, happiness, good friends, real love, endless family !

Don’t think it will be easy, don’t think it’s obvious it will work !
Just spread as much as good vibes as you can
And the most important thing ? Never forget to love you deeply. Be your pom-pom
Yes, you must look at you, with stars in the eyes !

I loved, I love, I’ll love you so much more than these words can tell !
I just want you to know I’m glad you were in my life, I’m glad you’re in my life, I’m glad you’ll be in my life

And last but not least, my dear Debora, I’m so, so so in love with you, now and forever.


HD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Hey ! Ne sois pas timide, exprime-toi.