1.7.14

Bright future


What is it ? It’s a letter, a wish, a promise that everything will be ok ! Tomorrow ? In 2 months ? In 2 years ? Honestly, I neither know why nor how, but I know it will be ok !

I’m a daughter of God, and I firmly believe in His gospel. I know that death isn’t death, and that fair people will have their place in heaven. But what about now ? What about this life we’re living ? About our “trip” on earth, I think that if you do good things, you’ll have greater things happening to you in return ! And if you act badly, you’ll get worse things in return!

Each one of us has already had (or is currently having) those moments when we feel everything is going wrong around us, people are bad, and we’re not going anywhere.You are there, waiting for the right people to come, but they don’t come! It seems like your everyday tears and your everyday prayers are heard by nobody but you !

The day will come, for sure ! After the night, there is a day, and a sunny one !

I maybe don’t have the right words, and writing in English isn’t that easy, but I felt like I have to write this in english so… I don’t have “proofs” that tomorrow will be better , no!

I only have HOPE, and above all, I have FAITH !


Deb

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Hey ! Ne sois pas timide, exprime-toi.